What We Do:
The Harding Group provides a full suite of services that will be instrumental in making your firm more successful. Our clients have been pleased with the quality, leadership and perspective we bring to their businesses. Our major services include:
Total Compensation System Design:
Including base, sales, incentive, executive compensation, and benefit plan design. Your base pay, reward and recognition systems should reflect the operating results you are trying to attain and should reinforce the culture you are attempting to create. We can provide analysis, development, and implementation of creative reward and recognition programs that will provide return on this sizable investment.
Talent Management Services:
- Talent Acquisition: For executive, professional, managerial, and board level candidates. One of the most important aspects of all Human Resource functions is that of selecting and hiring the right person for the job. We can provide the appropriate staffing process and job search strategies for various levels of employment for your organization.
- Talent Assessment: We have access to a suite of assessment tools that can be used for selection, development, succession planning and executive coaching.
- Talent Development: We provide a suite of development services targeted at the full range of needs including leadership, employee and organizational assessment and development, and coaching.
- Talent Engagement: Our consultants are experts at working with individuals and teams and assessing engagement issues and providing solutions in the form of cultural and employee satisfactions assessment, team building, change management and a variety of other engagement programs.
- Talent Systems effectiveness: We have extensive experience working in identifying critical systems impacting groups and individuals performance. We develop solutions that could range from implementing new performance management systems to organizational metrics systems that support your business strategies.
Retained Human Resource Management Services:
It would be great to have access to some professional HR advice, but you cant afford to hire a senior HR person until you get much bigger. We can fill this role in a very cost effective way and you can be assured that you are complying with the legal aspects of managing your employees.
Business Planning, Development and Improvement Services:
We provide facilitation and development of both short and long term business plans. We have extensive experience in business start up, turnaround, improvement and business development efforts. We have the staff that can also complete a lean analysis and implementation.
Interim Executive leadership/ retained or Contract Management Services:
Frequently in todays business environment it is necessary to backfill or temporarily fill an Executive or general management role on a full or part-time basis. We have access to a breadth of experienced people who can fill such roles
Career Transition Services:
Whether you have been laid off by your employer or are frustrated with your current work situation we offer a suite of service options targeted at all levels of employees from Executives to administrative and service staff. We can provide individual services or group programs tailored to your specific needs.
Business Advisory Board Services:
We provide a forum for business leaders to meet and use each other as an advisory board. To work through a wide range of business issues ranging from Financial, Human Resources, Marketing, Sales, Operations and Risk management to name a few.
- Membership - Owners or Presidents/GMs of firms who have a desire to improve their own business. They must also be willing to provide input to the other members for their improvement.
- Number of Participants: 6-8 plus the business resource participants.
Meeting Frequency: Meet every 6 weeks for 3-5 hours.